Injury After Rhinoplasty (8 Years Ago)?

I had rhinoplasty 8 years ago and now I fractured my nose. Will manipulating the bones in hospital be a safe procedure or will it be better to have a revision operation with a cosmetic surgeon. PLEASE HELP I AM VERY STRESSD and my nose has shifted to the left

Broken nose after rhinoplasty.

+1

If you were happy with the nose before this fracture and you only need it straightened you can have a closed reduction. Otherwise you need to wait 2-3 months and have a revision rhinoplasty by a revision rhinoplasty surgeon.  

Fractured nose after Rhinoplasty

+1

Very sorry to hear about your nasal fracture.

• The procedure you are describing is called a closed reduction of the nasal fracture. This can be helpful in the early week or so after the broken nose, but...the bad news is that some still need additional surgery later.
  • It is not uncommon for a revision rhinoplasty to be considered 3-6 months later.

Best Wishes

Web reference: http://drtravistollefson.com

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon