Injuries Leading to Tissue Damage Causing my Nose to Widen, Can It Be Fixed and Look Natural?

I am a competitive cheerleader and have had many girls fall onto my face out of the air and competition.practice. Always getting it checked doctors say only tissue is damaged. But I notice my nose is wider and lost its shape of before. Can this be fixed and look natural?

Narrowing nose that has widened by repeated injuries

+1

The nose can certainly be narrowed from a preexisting standpoint by suturing the nasal tip cartilages in such a fashion to look natural.  This will give a more angular and sculpted look to the tip rather than being so round and bulbous.  If there is a hump on the nasal bridge, it can also be addressed.

Rhinoplasty to narrow nose

+1

Based on your photos it appears that you would be a good candidate for surgery - but it is hard to tell whether the width of your nose is related to the past injury or not

Web reference: http://www.seattlerhinoplasty.com/html/before_n_after_set2.php?procedure=primary_rhinoplasty/w400&id=01

Damage Secondary to Nasal Trauma

+1

Your nose can be narrowed and definition improved with rhinoplasty surgery. However, don't do the surgery until you have stopped competing and getting hit in the nose.

Rhinoplasty for the wide nose with a bulbous tip and hump.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the wide nose with a bulbous tip and hump will give you what you want a prettier nose with a more feminine tip. Choose an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best result.