Injuries Leading to Tissue Damage Causing my Nose to Widen, Can It Be Fixed and Look Natural?

I am a competitive cheerleader and have had many girls fall onto my face out of the air and competition.practice. Always getting it checked doctors say only tissue is damaged. But I notice my nose is wider and lost its shape of before. Can this be fixed and look natural?

No signs of trauma

+1
Your nose appears normal despite the trauma inflicted.  You have a wide bulbous tip that can be refined with a rhinoplasty.  A profile view could help to assess whether dorsal reduction would be indicated as well.  I would recommend it as long as further risk of injury is diminished.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Damage Secondary to Nasal Trauma

+1

Your nose can be narrowed and definition improved with rhinoplasty surgery. However, don't do the surgery until you have stopped competing and getting hit in the nose.

Rhinoplasty for the wide nose with a bulbous tip and hump.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the wide nose with a bulbous tip and hump will give you what you want a prettier nose with a more feminine tip. Choose an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best result.