Injured After Rhinoplasty?

I am 3 months post op from rhinoplasty and septoplasty and I have gotten hit in the nose plenty of times already after surgery because I have many little siblings and it just seems inevitable even when I am careful but yesterday my sister accidentally punched me hard on the side of the nose and it hurt really badly. There was no blood but I felt the inside of my nose and it feels like there is a dent on the side where she hit it. Is it possible she gave me a deviated septum again?

The nose is very sturdy even days after rhinoplasty.

+2

Only a blow that would break your nose in the first place would create a surgical problem several months after a rhinoplasty. The nose will be very stable by that time.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,21-atlanta-abdominoplast.htm