Where Are the Injections of Radiesse Placed for Putting Volume Back into the Cheeks?

Volume restoration with Radiesse

+1

Greetings~

Radiesse is great for restoring facial volume and stimulating a patient's own natural collagen as well.  When you mention restoring volume to the cheeks, it can mean different things to different patients based on how their faces have aged or if they are just generally thin and lack facial volume.  In the case of the upper cheeks, both closer to the nose in the mid-face or more lateral in what people think of as the 'cheek bone', Radiesse can be placed deep to achieve good projection and a lovely smooth result.  Some patients lose volume in the lower portion of the cheek, causing a gaunt and drawn appearance.  Radiesse can be used here as well in the layer between the skin and fat. Hope this helps.

Good luck~

Dr. Grant Stevens

Web reference: http://www.marinaplasticsurgery.com

Radiesse for Cheek Volumizing

+1

Radiesse is the best filler for restoring lost cheek volume, and by doing so it rejuvenates the entire midface.  There are several variations as to exactly how it is injected in this area, and which one I use depends on the patient's needs.  Generally, best results are achieved when it is placed deeply, almost onto the cheekbone, and if your injector has a sculptor's eye, all the better for you! 

Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Where to Place Radiesse Injections

+1

Radiesse is injected beneath the skin and will generate more volume to create a much better lifting effect for sagging skin. The depth of the injection will depend upon the area injected and the goals of treatment which will vary from patient to patient. Radiesse works by stimulating your skin to produce more collagen, which is why it is so effective, and gives longer-lasting results too. Radiesse is best used to fix specific problems due to volume loss. It is important to understand the difference between "stimulatory" fillers and "wrinkle" fillers.  When treating problems due to volume loss such as cheek hollows and sagging skin beside the mouth, I will almost always use a stimulatory filler such as Radiesse.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/radiesse/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Radiesse is generally placed above the cheek bone or in the deep fat when attemping to augment cheeks

+1

Radiesse is generally placed above the cheek bone or in the deep fat when attemping to augment cheek. 

Chicago Dermatologist

Radiesse Location Based on Cheek Shape

+1

The simple answer is...wherever the Radiesse needs to be placed to create the proper aesthetic cheek shape.  In fact, placing it anywhere else can results in a wide, broad and unattractive appearance.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whats-Your-Number-The-Palmer-Code/53723954087

Radiesse for putting volume back in the cheeks

+1

I first give the patient a nerve block, otherwise the injections can be painful.

Radiesse is an excellent filler for putting volume back in the cheeks, with results that can be seen immediately.

I inject it over the malar bone at the interface between the muscle and bone.

I also inject it in areas where a hollow appearance develops under the malar bone and also   toward the back 1/3 of the cheek.

It is also very useful as a filler  around the mouth  and the "marionette lines" at the lower lip/chin junction.

Some patients require more than one 1.5 ml syringe.

Chicago Dermatologist

Radiesse placement in the cheeks

+1

The exact placement of filler into the cheek depends on each patient's needs. I place radiesse fairly deep just over the bone of the cheek. I'll often place it in a 3-dimensional latticework to help blend it in more seamlessly as well.

Web reference: http://www.drlamperti.com/facial-plastic-surgery/skin-fillers

Radiesse in cheeks great for volume correction

+1

Radiesse is a great choice for volume loo correction in the cheeks. There are several techniques that may be appropriate for a certain patient. The product can be mixed with a numbing medicine and then injected. It also works great for folds around the mouth and nose, temples, and hands.

Radiesse injection for the cheeks

+1

Radiesse injection for the cheeks is a wonderful way to augment one's cheeks to provide a more cherubic and youthful appearance.  After providing the appropriate local anesthetic, I inject in a fanlike fashion deep just over the bone.  I believe this provides the most favorable aesthetic outcome with minimal bruising or swelling.  

Web reference: http://www.funkfacialplastics.com/surgical_proc.aspx?id=FFF

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon