Injections to Fix Minor Flaw from Nose Job?

Is there a way that a surgeon/doctor could inject some type of filler into my uneven nostril to match the other one? I got a nose job 8 months ago and I like my left nostril but not my right nostril. My right nostril has a small indent in it which makes a huge difference in the appearance of my nose. It's crazy how one flaw can make your entire feature (nose) look terrible. I am so self-conscious that I barely leave my home. I have no life anymore and hide out in my room 24/7.

Injections to Fix Minor Nasal Flaw

I'm sorry that a "minor" flaw is causing so much distress. Fillers can be used but I would not suggest this for you without seeing pictures or doing an examination. I stronly recommend that you consider counseling if this relatively minor problem is interfering with your normal life.

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Injection of fillers following rhinoplasty

Injections of fillers into the nose to correct mild asymmetries following rhinoplasty is effective but you must also remember that they can be costly and they are only a temporary fix. It is difficult to assess your problem without a photograph but you should definitely talk to your surgeon and/or a rhinoplasty specialist in order to help you cope with your anxiety and to help guide you through your recovery process.

Gary Motykie, MD

9201 West Sunset Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA 90069

Fillers for minor flaws of nose

Yes, injectable fillers are relatively easy ways to fix minor irregularities of the nose. If you are really serious about being so pre-occupied and depressed about such a small flaw, than you need to see a therapist as well. Someone who can help you with your anxiety.

Ronald Schuster, MD

10807 Falls Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21093

Injections post Rhinoplasty

Well your comments are very disconcerting and upsetting I am so sorry you are experiencing such Self consciousness. The answer to your question is hard to state without a photograph to see your concerns. With this said Juvederm and Restylane are both great fillers that may be used to finely sculpt any small defects you may see. I would suggest seeing a good rhinoplasty surgeon who is experienced as well in injections for a consultation and hopefully a proper plan may be put in place. A room is not a good place for anyone 24/7 so see a surgeon and discuss at length your unhappiness and hopefully a proper treatment will be set for a quick recovery and soon some fresh air!!

Michael Elam, MD

360 San Miguel Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660