Are There Any Injections That Change the Color of my Lips?

I'm 21 years male my upper lip is darker than the down lip and from the side they told me to do tattoo but I don't look girly am sry so what could I do?

Changing Lip color

+1

Without a photograph and a well explained question it is impossible to answer your question. There is NO way a lip can be lightened or darkened without tattooing it. Permanently coloring lips would be extremely inadvisable in Western society for both men and women. I cannot begin to guess how such changes would be accepted or viewed in a much stricter Wahhabi governed Saudi society.