Injection Nose Job? (photo)

Hi, I am 14 and am horrified of the thought of surgery, I have a thin, slightly upturned nose that has a slight bump on the side profile. I do NOT want to get real surgery quite yet, I would rather try less invasive procedures first. I heard about nonsurgical rhinoplasty and some of the before and after pictures are quite amazing. I was wondering if this would smooth out the profile on my nose. If so, who are some doctors who are good at this procedure? Thanks!

Nonsurgical nose job is possible

it is a little difficult to tell by your photo, but your type of nose would probably do well with a filler treatment to make it look straighter.

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon