Injection Nose Job? (photo)

Hi, I am 14 and am horrified of the thought of surgery, I have a thin, slightly upturned nose that has a slight bump on the side profile. I do NOT want to get real surgery quite yet, I would rather try less invasive procedures first. I heard about nonsurgical rhinoplasty and some of the before and after pictures are quite amazing. I was wondering if this would smooth out the profile on my nose. If so, who are some doctors who are good at this procedure? Thanks!

Nonsurgical nose job is possible

+1

it is a little difficult to tell by your photo, but your type of nose would probably do well with a filler treatment to make it look straighter.

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon