What Injectable Filler Can I Use to Improve my Jawline?

I am 46 years old.

Injectable fillers for jawline

+1

There are several fillers that can be used to contour the jawline if it is weak or to camouflage jowling. I prefer hyaluronic acids like Perlane or Juvederm for this region.  These will usualy do the trick and give a nice result.

Injectable Fillers may be used to fill indentations in front of your jowls to improve your jawline. Video explanation.

+1

Some younger patients (45-55) have prominent indentations between their chin and jowls accentuating the appearance of jowling. In some of my patients, an Injectable Filler procedure has been helpful in improving and straightening the jawline. My personal preference is to use Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

I hope this is helpful.

Regards from NJ:

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon