Can I Get an Injection into Body of the Lip, when I Had Lip Contour Injections with Another Filler?

I got Teosyal three months ago.

Can hyaluronics be mixed?

+1

Yes, all hyaluronics are compatible with each other and we often will use two different kinds in the same visit.  Each one has its own special characteristics and a particular value called the G'(G prime).  This refers to the cohesiveness and viscosisty of the product.  The higher the G', the thicker, more viscous the products and the more it stays in place and volumizes.  High G' products are for deeper filling and volumizing areas.  Lower G' products fill well and are softer and more flowing, thus better in lips and fine lines.  Juvederm Ultra is a good example of this as is the new product Belotero which is meant to flow into superficial fine lines and lift those fine perioral lines, crows feet and sleep lines. 

Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

Mixing fillers for lip augmentation

+1

The hyaluronic gel fillers are compatible with one another, so using another HA gel filler in the lip body should not present any problems.

The fillers that you should not place in the body of the lip are those with permanent particles such as Artefill - or collagen stimulating fillers such as Sculptra or Radiesse.

Belotero is a new HA gel that is soft and looks nice in the lip. Certain techniques can actually be used often that don't require injection directly into the lip body - but in adjacent areas.

Web reference: http://rebeccafitzgeraldmd.com/photo-gallery.html

Los Angeles Dermatologist