Best Injectable for Filling the Temple / Lifting the Brow Area?

Hello I notice that if a filler is used at the point of the temple and also more upward, toward the end of the eyebrow, that can give a sort of brow lift. Which filler would be best for something like this?

Volumize with Radiesse

Radiesse gives the best volumization of the fillers.  You can use others (Perlane, Juvederm, Restylane), but for more volumization and longer lasting results I typically recommend Radiesse for filling in the temples and lifting the brows.

Kennewick Dermatologist

Juvederm, Restylane and Radiesse work well to elevate the brows temporarily.

Fillers such as juvederm, restylane and radiesse do push out the lateral eyebrow somewhat to give the illusion of a brow lift for 4-6 months and are easy to get injected.  Expect about 2 syringes for each brow at about $550-600 / syringe.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Temple Filler or Volumizer

Either Radiesse (filler) or Sculptra (gradual volumizer) can be used to provide more volume to the temple and the illusion of a slight brow lift.  Radiesse lasts for about a year and provides an immediate result.  Sculptra lasts for about 2 years, provides a gradual improvement over time, and requires multiple treatment sessions (2-3) to achieve the desired result.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon