Best Injectable for Filling the Temple / Lifting the Brow Area?

Hello I notice that if a filler is used at the point of the temple and also more upward, toward the end of the eyebrow, that can give a sort of brow lift. Which filler would be best for something like this?

Volumize with Radiesse

+2

Radiesse gives the best volumization of the fillers.  You can use others (Perlane, Juvederm, Restylane), but for more volumization and longer lasting results I typically recommend Radiesse for filling in the temples and lifting the brows.

Kennewick Dermatologist

Juvederm, Restylane and Radiesse work well to elevate the brows temporarily.

+2

Fillers such as juvederm, restylane and radiesse do push out the lateral eyebrow somewhat to give the illusion of a brow lift for 4-6 months and are easy to get injected.  Expect about 2 syringes for each brow at about $550-600 / syringe.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/drdavidhansen/landing/

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Temple Filler or Volumizer

+1

Either Radiesse (filler) or Sculptra (gradual volumizer) can be used to provide more volume to the temple and the illusion of a slight brow lift.  Radiesse lasts for about a year and provides an immediate result.  Sculptra lasts for about 2 years, provides a gradual improvement over time, and requires multiple treatment sessions (2-3) to achieve the desired result.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon