I Was Injected with Tear Trough Fillers 2 Years Ago and Recently Am Experiencing Swelling Under 1?

I am experiencing swelling in left tear trough after 2 years. I started using bee venom.cream and wondered if this has been a factor in the under eye swelling ? No medical issues and. Ct scans , eye consults are normal

Swelling after topical cream

+1

I would discontinue the topical cream. After 2 yrs, new onset swelling is much more likely from a new topical cream than from a filler. Best of luck.

Eye swellling 2 years after tear tough fillers?

+1

Hello and thanks for your question. It is highly unlikely that there is any filler product still in your tear trough 2 years later. It is more likely that you are having an allergic reaction to the bee venom cream you are currently using, so I would discontinue that immediately. I am glad you have had your eye examined and have no other major medical issues. I hope it clears up and the swelling goes down soon. 

Shankar Lakshman, MD
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon