Does the Injected Product Stretch out the Skin?

If I have the injections and then stop, will the skin have been stretched out? Will the skin then sag and wrinkle more if I don't continue the injections.

Fillers and skin laxity

+1

Fillers in general should not make the skin laxity any worse.  You may notice it more when the improvement wears off.

Temporary Fillers don't cause long term stretched out skin.

+1

Most fillers do great while they last but when they go away, the skin goes back to the way it was before you had it filled in.  It does not cause saggy skin other than what you would have had anyway if you hadn't ever injected the areas with fillers.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon