Injected Freely Silicon to the Breast and Butts 42 Years Old Female?

please i need urgent advice i was doing before 6 years freely injected silicon to the breast and butts ;now i face hard lumps to my breast like in golf size balls hard lumps and some granulations on my axila near to the breast like a grapes formations i search for some tratment like a doctor advice from this forum nitron A intralesional steroids or collagenas to be direct injected to the silicomas lumps .Please advice and concreter answer because i have financial problems and i can do surgery right now

Removal of silicone from the body

+1
Our office is one of the leading centers in the world treating silicone complications. We have instituted a protocol to allow for removal of silicone and liquid silicone from the face and body. Most commonly, we remove silicone from the lips. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS