Is It Possible to Get Injectables to Make my Upper Lip Longer?

I have a natural cupids bow and my lip protrudes at the vermilion. I want to get injectables to make my upper lip longer. I would like to have more lip as to cover more of my teeth. Is this possible? If so where on the lip should he be injecting? Thank you!

How to lengthen the upper lip?

+1

When a person has a "gummy" smile with too much gum show above the teeth, the best and easiest way to solve the problem is to use Botox or Dysport to relax a muscle called the levator labii superioris alaqua nasae.  This muscle lifts the upper lip and if it relaxes it lengthens the upper lip and lowers it so gum show is eliminated.  It only takes a small amount and two shots to accomplish this.  It lasts about 4 months.  It is an "off label" use, which is legal, just not in the standard FDA description of use.

Miami Dermatologist

Longer Upper Lip with Injection

+1

Augmentation of the lips is typically performed with Restylane or Juvederm in the office. Fat is another good option for appropriate patients. Lengthening the lip may be performed of the border, red lip, white lip, or combination. Lip enhancement may help correct volume loss, provide lip definition, correct vertical wrinkles, or restore youthful shape.Only after a comprehensive evaluation can a specialist help determine appropriate options for you. Best of luck. 

Dr. Chaboki

Web reference: http://www.potomacplasticsurgery.com/med-spa/lip-enhancement.cfm

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm Ultra Can be the Perfect Treatment for Lips

+1

Juvederm Ultra gel is the best option for correcting lips. It can be used to replace lost volume, define the vermilion borders and create a more youthful curl, elevate and lift the corners of the mouth, and correct vertical wrinkle lines. Juvederm can also be used to make your lip appear longer. It can also be used to give you a fuller lip to cover more of your teeth. Please remember, your results depend upon the skill and experience of your physician injector. 

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/juvederm/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Longer lip with injectables

+1

Restylane in the upper lip, the skin part, will make it longer, also botox in the nasalis septi muscle may lenghten it as well. injection in the lip, the red part, will make the lip bigger but not really longer. Dr. Rafael Cabrera

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Mucosal augmentation of the lip usually helps cover the teeth better.

+1

Injecting the mucosal aspect of the lip with Restylane or Juvederm will usually help cover more of the teeth and is easy to do.  Sometimes Botox is also done above the lip to lower the lip to cover the teeth also.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.DrdavidHansen.com/lip-enhancement/

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon