Has Every Injectable in Lips Nothing Has Worked! What Can I Get That Will Work for Me?

I have had juvederm, perlane, captique, restylane injected into my lips before & none of it ever showed a difference. I always wanted fuller lips & nobody would ever even notice that I had anything done even when I asked if they noticed anything different they would say no. I don't know what procedure I can do now because I believe fillers simply just don't work in my lips somehow it dissolves right away & has never stayed. I have tried everything! What is a permanent solution for this? Thanks!

Lip Implants work great and are so easy to get.

+2

Lip implants are the easy permanent way to fix your lips for 1500-2000 each under local anesthesia in about 20 minutes.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.DrDavidHansen.com/lip-enhancement/index.php

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Permanent Lip Enlargement- Permalip Implant

+1

The best solution to permanent lip enhancement is the Permalip silicone implant.

This is not an injection of silicone. It is an FDA approved permanent silicone implant that is specifically designed to improve lip size and shape. It is a soft, movable, shaped implant similar in design to the "gummy bear" breast implants. There is no liquid silicone; nothing to leak.

With more than 30 years of Cosmetic Plastic Surgery experience, I have tried everything to create beautiful full lips. Fillers, fat, fascia, and Goretex all have limitations. They done last long. They aren't  smooth. They are firm.

We have not had any problems with the Permalip silicone implants. These implants are inserted under local anesthesia in a 30- 60 minute office procedure. When you consider the cost of repeated Restylane/Juvederm/fat injections; the implant costs less over the long run.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Implants or Surgical Solutions may be the answer for you.

+1

If you choose a "permanent" implant, there are numerous substances that I commonly use as a graft or implant material in the lips. Each option has its own advantages and disadvantages.

• AlloDerm is a popular human-donor grafting material that is FDA approved and proven safe in lip augmentation and facial reconstruction. Under a local anesthesia, the material is inserted through tiny incisions made in the inside corners of the mouth. Delicate absorbable stitches that dissolve are used. The material is often absorbed, so that the results are only temporary, lasting from 12-18 months. This procedure takes about 15 minutes in the office under local anesthesia.
  • Advanta and Gore-Tex have been shown to produce reliable and predictable results with few complications. These materials do not shrink and are never absorbed into the body making the procedure permanent. It also remains in place because scar tissue forms on both ends holding it in place.  To insert Advanta and Gore-Tex, a small incision is made in the inside of the lip. The material is then made into the shape of a small tube and it is inserted with a needle.
  • Fat grafting produces lasting results in most of the people who try it. Although it is possible that the body will reabsorb it, many people choose fat grafting because they are most comfortable with using the fat from their own body to enhance their lips. The fat is harvested from another area of the body, often the abdomen. It is then prepared and inserted with a needle into the lip from more than one point.
  • SurgiSil is new to the market but promises a safe, definitive solution for permanent tissue augmentation.Surgisil is a patented, FDA approved device designed for tissue augmentation of the lips and has undergone extensive clinical testing to ensure its safety and efficacy. It is made of a soft, solid silicone elastomer using an injection molding process to produce a naturally contoured implant with a smooth, non-porous surface. The implant cannot rupture or deflate, and may be removed at any time. I have see great results with this product.

If you opt for Lip Augmentation through a Surgical Solution, you will certainly have a permanent result.

• Surgical enhancement of the lips provides a permanent alternative to injections and implants.
  • Surgical enhancement usually takes less than one hour to perform in office under local anesthesia.
  • Careful and fine incisions are created to shape the lips into their desired shape and form.
  • Direct Lip Lifting creates a fuller upper and/or lower lip with imperceptible incisions. This precise procedure allows the patient to state just how full you want your lip and that is where I can place the new lip line.
  • As the lip ages, the corner of the mouth tends to droop. Other procedures such as the Corner of the Lip Lift enable the lip to be reshaped so that the frown can be improved and a youthful upturned lip can be achieved.
  • Local flaps bring material from inside the mouth outside to enhance the lips. Results are permanent. An incision may be made inside the mouth to push the tissue inside the mouth upward, and outward, into the lip, sometimes in conjunction with grafting. Or, an incision may be along the upper lip line. In this case, skin above the lip is removed, and the lip is then stitched along the line of the incision.  

Being specific with the result that you are hoping for and consult with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon to determine what technique will be best for you.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Valentine Mouth Rejuvenation

+1

With aging, the lips lose their volume; which when combined with sagging skin in the area of the upper lip; causing upper lip lengthening.  The corners of the mouth start turning down.  Without addressing these problems, none of the injections will help. Either the injections will not last, or will create an unnaturrally big, round lips.  The Valentine Mouth Rejuvenation will correct the down-turned corners of the mouth, and if necessary, the upper lip shortening will be performed to bring the vermillion back, so only minimal amounts of injection need to be used and the results will be longer lasting.

Panama City Plastic Surgeon

Fillers to lips

+1

Permanent fillers are tough to recommend with all the problems. I would absolutely avoid silicone in thge lips.  Go ask Lisa Rinna why to avoid it!

Lip augmentation materials

+1

I would beware of any "permanent" lip filler. With constant lip motion, potential for asymmetries, nodule formation, visibility, and potential scarring, it just isn't worth it.  Look at the actress Lisa Rinna, for example, injected with silicone almost 25 years ago and still suffering consequences, needing surgery to remove the material. This is much more common with "permanent" fillers and I wouldn't risk it. Fat injections, however, in the hands of an experienced plastic surgeon, may be your best option for a long lasting result. There are always risks of partial or complete reabsorption, so sometimes touch up procedures are required. 

Silikon-1000 may be used by experienced physicians for permanent, natural lip augmentation.

+1

Silikon-1000 is a permanent filler, so your results, good or bad, are permanent. You must find a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon experienced with the serial puncture, micro-droplet technique. You should also have a discussion with your doctor about the FDA's position with respect to using Silikon-1000 in an off-label fashion to enhance your lips. Lastly, you should see many before and after photos demonstrating beautiful, natural results before you pick your doctor and proceed. Although HA products are supposed to last up to a year, your mobile lips are an area most likely to resorb these products.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Web reference: http://ericmjoseph.com/index.cfm/PageID/4247

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Permanent lip augmentation would require using silkon.

+1

Silkon is a FDA approved silicone filler that is a good alternative for lip augmentatrion in those patients who wish a permanent solution.  The technique is important though, it has to be done slowly, requiring multiple treatment sessions and with a technique called the "micro-droplet technique".    be sure to find a reputable docotr who using this technique and that they use Silkon, a FDA product not a product unregulated from another country.

Good Luck.

Dr. Sikorski

Orange County Dermatologist

Lip augmentation

+1

Fillers do not stay long in the lips.

Fat transfer is long lasting. and feels more natural soft and passes the kiss test