Will injectable fillers in my nasolabial fold, chin and jawline will help me achieve a better profile and face shape? (photos)

I think my face is very large and wide from my eyes down and my face is quite uneven. I feel as though my individual features have the potential, but just aren't working together. In 2009 (age of 25) I had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty to correct a deviated septum (the tip never healed properly) and a little bit of lipo in my cheeks and under my chin. I would love if my face shape and profile could look like it does when I lay my head back (smooth, a little more narrow, and angular).

Fillers and shaping the face

+1
Depending upon your desired goals, fillers can be an excellent choice to enhance certain features. Best of luck.