Which injectable filler would be best? I want to get rid of my nasolabial fold wrinkles and soften my parenthesis. (photo)

I am developing wrinkles in my nasolabial folds. The folds themselves are not too deep but I look like I am cracking. There are think wrinkles in the crease which accumulate around the mouth. I am trying to become more informed about which option would be best for me... Also, how does it work? Does the filler fill in the actual wrinkle or is it inserted underneath and plump out the skin in general? What are the differences between the major fillers?

Fillers and folds

+1
I think that i may have answered this already but most of the HA's like Juvederm or Perlane can be very helpful to fill out these depressions.