Which injectable filler would be the best? (photo)

I would like to reduce/remove the wrinkles in the NSF fold and soften my parenthesis. Rather than a deep fold I look more like I am cracking around the nose and mouth. It's more like small wrinkles. But the smile lines parenthesis are fixed and pretty deep. I only know of Perlane, Restylane, Radiesse but am not sure of what the differences are between them. Also, please tell me how they work (I imagine the filler disperses under the skin and it "plumps"). I'm 32 and my wrinkles are pretty new but seem to of formed fast.

Thin creases do great with Belotero.

+1
Belotero is one of the best fillers for thin creases and is easy to undergo for rougly $550. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers Into Parenthesis

+1
For shallow, fine wrinkles like these, I prefer Belotero. This is a Hyaluronic acid filler which does not leave the potential for the Tyndall effect of the others. ( Named after the famed British physicist John Tyndall for the light scattering ability of particles). Curiously, I was at a breakfast this morning and noticed slight bluish lines in the nasolabial folds in one of my table-mates...not my patient! 
   Due to this ability NOT to give a Tyndall effect, Belotero can be safely placed high up in the skin with confidence and is therefore recommended. 
   An incidental advantage is that the cost is the lowest of all the hyaluronic fillers sold in the United States.

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Fillers and wrinkles

+1
Fillers can improve the deep creases but are not great for very superficial lines without leaving the appearance of a bluish hue.