Inherited Heavy Brows and Deep Nasolabial Folds (22 Years Old)?

I inherited heavy brows and very deep nasolabial folds. I've already done blepharoplasty but there's hardly any difference. People give me +10 years which is so depressing at my age (22). I hate the tired and angry appearance. What could be done? Brow lift and middle face lift or am I too young for this? What are my options? Thank you!

At 22 years make a long term plan and take it slow

Pictures would be helpful to help us  guide you towards the best solution for you.  While low brows can be treated with Botox and Nasolabilal folds with Juvederm, a more long term surgical solution should not be ruled out because of age, no more than ruling out a chin implant in some one with a small chin just because it can be "filled" temporarily  Certainly, plastic surgeons would not have a 22 year old wait for this surgery. That being said... a long term and reasonable approach and plan should be developed. Often several opinions are helpful in seeing all your options. Make sure you find a surgeon who has your best interest in mind and will "under promise" and hopefully "over deliver"!

Naples Plastic Surgeon