Which Ingredients of the Eporex/Mesotherapy Are the Best to Use on Breast Reduction Scarring

Look for science when considering scar reduction treatments

+1

There is remarkably little science available on the various treatment options for scars, and none that I have seen regarding mesotherapy. There are some potentially very effective treatments in clinical trials at this time. I would ask your plsatic surgeon since he or she would want your scars to be as good as possible.

Web reference: http://www.theplasticsurgerychannel.com/five-ways-to-prevent-and-heal-scars-following-plastic-surgery/

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.