Looking to Do Lipo and Fat Transfer to my Buttocks; Will I Need Someone To Help Me With My Children For More Than 1 Week?

I`m 30 years old with 148 pounds. and 5'7.Im looking to do a lipo and fa trasnfer to my buttocks..I have now 2 childrens age 6 month and 3 years. Do you think I will need somebody to help me with my childrens for more than a week?? Do I have to stay at the bed for two weeks?? Can I go out if I fell ok?? for how long do I have to wear drain tube? I know I have to got and speak personaly with a doctor but I don`t want to lose dr time if I have to stay at bed all the time.

Help after fat transfer

You should plan to have help with the kids for 2 weeks since they are so young.  You will mostly be sore throughout your abdomen, flanks and hips where fat was liposuctioned.  You shouldn't sit directly on your buttock for a week and then only limited in the 2nd week.  You definitely shouldn't be in bed all that time and in fact frequent ambulation is encouraged.  NO drains needed but a compression garment will need to be worn for 4 weeks.