I Really Need Some Info on Insurance to Get Plastic Surgery?

I know where is an insurance that is will to help pey for plastic surgery and i need to know who they are is there anyway of letting me know that I need this and this is for sure 1, tummy tuck--2. breast reduction--3. breast lift--4. full bosy lipo and the rest i can do for my self.please reply soon and thank you

Insurance Doesn't Cover Most Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery

+1

Forget about the Breast Lift and "full bosy lipo" as no insurance will cover this unless their is severe breast asymmetry (such as a congenital condition or after mastectomy for cancer). A tummy tuck will also never be covered by insurance, but occasionaly a panniculectomy will. This is a term for removing only the apron of skin at the lower tummy area and only if it is very severe and causes problems like recurrent infection, rashes, etc.This procedure is done for medical indications and not for cosmetic reasons.

On the other hand a major Breast Reduction may be covered by insurance.Insurance Criteria for approval for Breast Reduction varies from insurance company to insurance company. Contact your individual company and request their specific Criteria.

Insurance company favors approval for patient with functional problems like the ones you mentioned - back, neck and knee problems, bad posture, inability to  run , etc.
The more Physician recommendations for breast reduction the better - that would include your gynecologist, primary care doctor, plastic surgeon, chiropractor, etc.
Your plastic surgeon will then contact your insurance company for preauthorization.
Here is some general information however to help you :Large breasts (macromastia) or breast hypertrophy can occur in a variety of conditions (family trait, post pregnancy, excessive adolescent growth).  In general when the excessive breast size causes functional problems, insurance will generally pay for the operation if more than 400 – 500 grams are removed from each breast dependent on your individual insurance company requirements. These problems may include neck pain, back or shoulder pain, hygiene difficulty, and breast pain. Other problems which are less likely to be covered by insurance include skin irritation, skeletal deformity, breathing problems, psychological/emotional problems, and interference with normal daily activities.  Pre-authorization by the insurance company is required prior to surgery, and the process takes approximately one month.  Each insurance policy has different guidelines and exclusions.
This procedure is commonly covered by insurance though insurance criteria are becoming more and more restrictive