I Need Some Info About Eye Asymmetry?

Had a really unnoticeable asymmetry since i was about 8-9. Now (24) the right one is higher. Right cheek bone is actually a bit more proeminent than my left. Eye-doctor told me it's the whole eyeball that sits higher. The thing is my eyeball hurts. It's a pain that persist there like a muscle is pulling. Upper teeth fall on top of bottom ones so jaw doesn't close properly, i chew mostly on left side. did these things influence the eye asymmetry? Can it be fixed? What doctor should i go talk to?!

Eye asymmetry

+1

I think that there are a lot of oculofacial plastic surgeons who would be willing to try to help you.  Try resubmitting your question with several photos of your face from different angles.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon