Ask a doctor

I Need Some Info About Eye Asymmetry?

Had a really unnoticeable asymmetry since i was about 8-9. Now (24) the right one is higher. Right cheek bone is actually a bit more proeminent than my left. Eye-doctor told me it's the whole eyeball that sits higher. The thing is my eyeball hurts. It's a pain that persist there like a muscle is pulling. Upper teeth fall on top of bottom ones so jaw doesn't close properly, i chew mostly on left side. did these things influence the eye asymmetry? Can it be fixed? What doctor should i go talk to?!

Doctor Answers (1)

Eye asymmetry


  I think that there are a lot of oculofacial plastic surgeons who would be willing to try to help you.  Try resubmitting your question with several photos of your face from different angles.

Web reference:

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.

You might also like...

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.