Inflammation with Explanting and Uneven Breasts, Normal?

My explant surgery was on July 26th so now it's been a bit over a week. My recovery has been great but my only concern is how my left breast is so much larger than my right side (left side had CC). Doctor said it's still swollen and should go down within 2 months. My left breast is fitting a large B cup while my right is back to an A cup (how my original form was pre op). My question is if this is normal overall and if it will really take up to 2 months for my left side to shrink.

Hello

+1

Swelling does take 6-9 months to subside; you will see a difference in time. Without pictures or an exam it’s hard to really tell what is going on. If you were that asymmetrical before surgery you will always be asymmetrical.