Infini Face Left Recommended For Mild Face Saffing? Mainly Concerned About My Eyes.

i have mild facial skin sagging and eye hoding my doctor advice for infini RF treatment how efective is it how long it is last what ita side effects my main concern the eyes area thanks

Saggin skin around eyes.

There are multiple ways to address lax skin around the eyes so it is difficult to give a simple answer. Every patient needs to be on optimal eye creams to hydrate skin as well as stimulate epidermal turnover.  Additional laxity can be addressed with laser resurfacing, Ultherapy and Infini.  Each has its place in treatment and not all need to be used at once.  Another component of eye therapy is to replace lost volume along the inferior border of the eyelid and in those tear troughs usually with a hyaluronic filler. Two of my favorites around the eyes are Restylane for deep filling and Belotero for more superficial filling and smoothing.  Be sure you have a well trained doctor doing work around your eyes.  Corneal damage and blindness have all been reported with laser, RF, ultrasound and injectables. 

Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

For sagging skin, first fill, then tighten

Many of the problems with loose skin can be improved with volumization using various fillers.  Infini is a great skin tightening RF, much different than the other RF devices.  It creates a deep, fractional, coagulation that results in maximal skin tightening and collagen stimulation.  I have an article about it.  I will last about 2-3 years, but you continue to age.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Midface sagging and facelifting

IMO, facelifting is not the best answer for midface sagging. You should consider filling. This is how you aged. Aging is reached through a volume loss.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have not seen good  or predictable results from radiofrequency. The upper eyelid operaton is so easy for the patient and so predictable... using penetrating rays around the eyees concerns me.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD