Infini Face Left Recommended For Mild Face Saffing? Mainly Concerned About My Eyes.

i have mild facial skin sagging and eye hoding my doctor advice for infini RF treatment how efective is it how long it is last what ita side effects my main concern the eyes area thanks

For sagging skin, first fill, then tighten

+2
Many of the problems with loose skin can be improved with volumization using various fillers.  Infini is a great skin tightening RF, much different than the other RF devices.  It creates a deep, fractional, coagulation that results in maximal skin tightening and collagen stimulation.  I have an article about it.  I will last about 2-3 years, but you continue to age.

Midface sagging and facelifting

+1

IMO, facelifting is not the best answer for midface sagging. You should consider filling. This is how you aged. Aging is reached through a volume loss.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Radiofrequency

+1

I have not seen good  or predictable results from radiofrequency. The upper eyelid operaton is so easy for the patient and so predictable... using penetrating rays around the eyees concerns me.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD