Inferior Scleral Show After Lower Blepharoplasty with Fat Grafting?

my surgeon assured me that the inferior scleral show will be better in 3 - 6 months.but almost all my swelling has resolved at this juncture and i do not see how as time passes, my inferior scleral show will improve. any ideas? mine was done with a long incision under my lower lash line, and i have prominent eye globes

+1

A photo would be very helpful.  However, I would tend to agree with you that if you have scleral show now, it will unlikely improve on its own if there is no significant swelling.  The best advice is to get a second opinion.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

At this point is reasonable to consider a second opinion.

+1

The inferior sclera show is likely a complication of the transcutaneous lower blepharoplasty.  The fact that you also had a fat grafting may or may not have any bearing on the lower eyelid position.  There may very well be some softening of the eyelid appearance in 6 months.  The real question is would you benefit from any treatment now.