Infection After 29 Days of Implant Replacement on Right Breast After 13 Years with the Old Ones? (photo)

After massaging my breast puss came out I removed the tape and saw holes, I also have pain on my right arm specially upper arm that started 5 days prior to the puss incident and right breast is larger. Had the operation out of the country so went to emergency room was prescribe "Clindamycin hcl pills for 10 days 3 times a day and "Mupirocin ointment 3 x a day. Pls advice if I should see a plastic surgeon asap or wait a little more. Thanks, Loren

Infection After 29 Days of Implant Replacement on Right Breast After 13 Years with the Old Ones

+1

This looks like reaction to sutures, often called "spitting."  It is probably not indicative of an implant infection. I would not, however, feel confident making this diagnosis based upon a photo alone. Best would be to see a local surgeon, or to see your own surgeon. If there is a real problem, a delay can make a manageable problem much more complex. All the best.

+1

Yes! You need appropriate medical care. Either fly back to the out of country surgery local or PAY for a boarded PS inn your city to render care. Fees

Post-op issues from breast surgery

+1

While your wounds like small I think it would be an excellent idea to be properly evaluated by a plastic surgeon in person.

Holes after Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

Probably best for you to seek in person consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon with significant experience performing breast surgery.  This “connection” with a plastic surgeon may be helpful to for longer-term  evaluation and follow-up.

However, the picture you post is most consistent with suture “spitting”;  the situation in and of itself is not very concerning. The open  areas tend to go on to heal without long-term problems.