Infected Incision of Augmentation?

I had saline implants done about two weeks ago! Yesterday I wiped the incision and got a tad of a mucus like substance from the cotton ball....Ive noticed it has been a tad more painful than the other insicion! I wiped it with some peroxide and get a faint hint of a bubbling sound, is this normal?

Breast implants done two weeks prior with drainage need to be checked!

+1

Greetings,

The best advice I can give you is to stop the hydrogen peroxide, which can burn and damage the tissue in the incision.

Call your surgeon immediately and get to his office for care!  Drainage is not always related to infection!

Infected or non-infected drainage at your incision needs the evaluation and judgment of your surgeon to plan treatment and  obtain the best outcome.

Best Regards

Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation incision drainage should be evaluated by your surgeon

+1

Its important to have your surgeon or a clinic staff person take a look at your incision to confirm that you are healing without issues.

Infected Incision after Breast Augmentation?

+1

You will be much better off following up with your plastic surgeon, as opposed to seeking online consultation. Physical examination will be necessary to  make an accurate diagnosis and provide you with accurate advice and/or treatment.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm