What's an Inexpensive Way to Close Gap in the Two Front Teeth?

My 2 front teeth have gap since 4ever Im trying to find a way to permanently close it without doing braces maybe veneers can do the job. what else can I do? I was thinking of a $500 budget. I just got my two front teeth bonded today. I had braces for 4 years live in salem, ma. any suggestions?

Inexpensive Way to Close a Gap in Upper Front Teeth

+1

The easiest and least expensive way to address this issue is with composite bonding. This procedure is done with little or no discomfort using tooth colored restorative materials to widen the two teeth and fill in the gap. You will be amazed at what a huge difference it makes in the appearance of your smile.

Good lucke!

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist