I Have Indurations in my Legs After Cellulaze. Is There Anything I Can Do to Make Them Go Away?

Indurations after Cellulaze should resolve

+1

Hello and thanks for the question.  During my consultations with patients I make sure they understand that the results will not show up immediately, and can look worse because of the swelling.  The results start to improve by the 3-6 months, and can continue for up to a year after the surgery.  Please have patience with the procedure, and I am sure you will be pleased once it has taken affect.  Best of luck.

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze takes time to heal

+1

Be patient with your results; give yourself the full 6 months to heal properly. After this time period if you are unhappy with your results, be sure to make a follow-up appointment with your surgeon.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Indurations after Cellulaze

+1
Thank you for your question. Do not be discouraged. After about 3 weeks, the results of your treatment will start to become visible, with improvements continuing to develop during the following 3 to 12 months. Depressions will gradually level out, and your body contour will be sleeker and more attractive.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Indurations after Cellulaze

+1

This is a difficult question to answer without pictures or a description of the procedure you had.  How long has it been since your treatment?  The results can take 3-6 months, so be patient.  If you still have concerns, follow up with your surgeon.

Naveen Setty, MD, FACS

I Have Indentations in my Legs After Cellulaze. Is There Anything I Can Do to Make Them Go Away? Share Tweet Tags:

+1

Please post to general site HERE the photos of these indentations. Than we can respond to offer you some insight. Thanks 

Indentations after Cellulaze

+1

Greetings~

After Cellulaze it can take weeks to months for the swelling and uneven appearance of the skin to resolve.  Patience is the key.  Our patients have been extremely pleased with the results.  If you have concerns or feel like your progress is unusual make sure to follow up with the surgeon that performed your procedure.  Chances are it is just some residual swelling that will subside.

Good luck~

Dr. Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD