Is it possible to have a mole removed without leaving keloids/scar?

I want to remove my flat mole on neck.But i doubt is it possible removing mole without leaving scar or keloids? because i have 2 keloids on my chest cause by acnes. ( my parents also have keloids sign) Is it cauter methods safe for me? and which one better dermatologist or plastic surgeon? Thank you

Mole removal without keloids

+1
A shave excision will typically have the best chance of minimizing the scar from removing a flat mole on the neck. With this method the mole is actually "shaved off" at a level just below the surface of the skin. The tissue that has been removed can then be sent for microscopic examination to make sure the mole is benign. Dermatologic surgeons are experts at doing this procedure.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Mole removal in keloid prone skin

+1
Our office specializes in keloid treatment and for keloid prone skin, we advise close follow up of the mole removal scars to minimize hypertrophy of the scars. Application of Plato's Scar Serum and pulsed dye laser are also recommended after surgery. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS