5 days post op, my eyes still swollen and can't open my eyes normally. Is the crease too deep and high? (photos)

I had upper eyelid surgery 5 days ago. Until today, my eyes still swollen and can't open normally. It's feel tight and heavy. Is it normal? or do you think the doctor crease too high and deep? and too much fat remove? am so affraid of my eyes won't open normal. Thank you for your kind help.

Recovery after upper eyelid surgery

+1
It is difficult to evaluate any results of upper eyelid surgery 5 days after the procedure because there still is swelling present and this will affect the appearance of the eyelids.  With more time, the swelling will go down and your eyes will look much different.  I cannot give you advice in regards to fat removal and the placement of your crease without seeing pictures of you before the procedure and knowing details of what was done in your surgery.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon