Can You Recommend a Good Facial Plastic Surgeon in Indianpolis?

I would like to have upper and lower eyelids done now and considering Rhinoplasty for improvement on my nose.

I have uneven nostrils due to a cleft lip revision that was done several years back and the tip is also a bit bulbous. Not sure if there is a qualified surgeon in this area to perform all of these procedures or would I be better off to travel for the one or all?

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Indianapolis Facila Plastic Surgeon

+1

As Dr. Mayer pointed out, Dr. Steven Perkins is an excellent surgeon and has a wealth of experience in Facial Plastic Surgery.  He lectures frequently, is a well respected author, a fellowship director, and very well thought of in our field.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Good facial plastic surgeon in Indianapolis.

+1

Dr. Steven Perkins  is in Indianapolis and is an excellent surgeon. See him for a consult and I'm sure you will do fine and have a good result. 

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.