Are Dramatic Results Possible Without Using Implants?

I'm a smaller girl (5'3, 137). I want to have the Brazilian butt lift done, but I want really dramatic results similar to the pic below. Is that possible for me without implants?

Brazilian Butt Lift / Butt Augmentation Toronto

+2

A physical exam would be needed to make this decision, but based on your photo it looks like you should have enough tissue for a BBL.  Photos of your abdomen would be more helpful.

Dramatic Results are possible

+2

At 5'3" and 137 lbs there is definitely enough fat to do the procedure.  With very aggressive liposuction you probably can get between 1.5 to 2.0 Liters of pure fat out which can be transferred into the buttocks.  It is very important to also get the curves and shapes that you want.  Implants have a higher complication rate with infection and are more painful post-operative.  I only use implants for patients who have no fat to minimal fat, but I do not think that is going to be your issue.

Jeffrey LaGrasso, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift Results

+2
The amount augmentation you can achieve after a bbl depends on how much fat you have to liposuction from you abdomen, flanks and back. It doesn't appear that you have as much as would be required to achieve the amount of projection shown in the picture. Having said that you should still get some improvement. Implants would give you more augmentation but are prone to significant long term problems. Do your research before having implants in the buttock region...there is a reason the Brazilian butt lift is so popular...it is much safer than implants.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

+2

Your photography can not display your abdomen and waists completely which do not allow a full evaluation, but I think that  on  the hands of a plastic surgeon with wide  experience with BBL you can get  excellent  results without implants;  your desires are honestly possible , choose a certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in this type of surgery.  good luck

Jose Luis Acosta Collado, MD

Butt augmentation

+2

Dear Adrian,

Thank you for subitting your picture and your goal. From looking at your picture, do'nt waste your time and money on fat injection to the butt. I have done butt implant surgery on over 30 patients in the last year who had fat injection to the butt by other plastic surgeons and the fat completely or almost completely disappeared. This week I operated on a lady from out of state, who works for a cosmetic surgeon who performs fat injection to the butt. Yet, she elected to have  butt implants with me. Butt implants are made of soft , solid silicone. They feel and look natural. I use oval round implants which are the most natural and aesthetic looking.  My most common size is 565cc, but you can have larger size, custom made as long as your butt measurements allow it. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who had done lots of butt implants surgery. Check the before and after pictures to make sure that you like the results.

Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Dramatic Buttock Augmentation Without Implants ??

+2

The success of fat injections to the buttocks is partially related to how much fat one has to harvest. At your height and weight you have some fat to give but whether it would really be enough to create a 'dramatic' result is another story and is somewhat suspect. Your pictures show a lofty goal and there is concern as to whether that is achievable by fat injections alone.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

BBL

+2

The brazilian buttock surgery is designed to enhance your butt size and shape. In my past, I have designed the procedure in five zones with liposuction and fat fill. A butt implant can be used as it is a permanent. avoid looking at internet pictures and computer imaging as the result of fat fill are unpredictable. Consult a board certified plastic surgeon in your area familiar with the procedure. All the best

Thomas A. Narsete, MD
Greenwood Village Plastic Surgeon

+2

Given your height and weight, I could probably liposuction 5 liters and transfer between 1200 cc and 1500 cc per buttock, which would put you close to your goal.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA