How much does Picosure Tattoo Removal on half sleeve cost? And how many sessions do I need? (photos)

In the photos I provided, I am wanting to remove any ink shown. I know I won't get an exact price or an exact number on how many sessions I will need to remove these tattoos. Any information you have that will be helpful, I appreciate! Thank you.

Consult with your Doctor about the Picosure Laser

+1
Thank you for posting a photo. The Picosure laser is a revolutionary new laser that will permanently remove your tattoo. This laser will not cause harm to the surrounding tissue and requires fewer treatments than other lasers. Please consult with your doctor to discuss pricing. Thank you!