Mommy make-over, speedy healing, standing straight quickly, hardly any breast pain. Have I done something wrong? (photo)

I lost 100 lbs and had TT/breast lift/ flank lipo. My first 2 days were painful but not horrible. By day 3 I could stand up straight 90% of the time with little pain, just some tightness/burning. I was almost reminding myself to hunch over. I had my muscles re tightened and I'm afraid that maybe I overdid it and re-stretched them and this is why it doesn't hurt...is this possible? I haven't removed my binding bc my follow up appt is tomorrow and was told not to. My drains have been normal cc's.

Mommy make-over healing

+1

Thanks for asking about your mommy make-over healing.

Not everyone hurts after a mommy make-over.

Enjoy your speedy recovery and have your surgeon check you at your visit.

+1

Follow the detailed advise of your surgeon and have frequent follow up visits is the best advise I can offer.///

Normal Recovery

+1

It sounds like you are recovering normally. Not all patients have a painful recovery. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon at your next visit. Best wishes.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Speedy recovery after surgery?

+1

Every patient will recover at different rates following surgery -- this has as much to do with your physical health, mental state, as well as the what happens in the operating room. I would just make sure that you listen to your body and not overdo it; also, continue to follow the instructions of your plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon