I Am Very Interested in Getting a Fat Transfer to the Buttocks? What Are the Weight Restrictions.

i am 5'73/4" 250lbs black female

Fat transfer to buttocks - Guidelines

+1

I don’t think there are any absolute fixed weight limits to liposuction and fat transfer. For safety reasons, we generally do not remove more than 5 L of fat in the outpatient setting. That said, I have had many patients significantly above their ideal body weight who  have had nice results from liposuction and fat transfer. Be aware that if and when you lose weight, you will also lose fat from the grafted buttock areas, so it might be a good idea to get a little closer to your ideal weight.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

+1

I think you would probably be happier with the result if you lost 30 or 40 lbs.  Then I think that a 5 liter liposuction with a large volume fat transfer may be appropriate depending upon your goals and exam.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA