Slight Dent in Breast Implant? (photo)

I had breast augmentation 1 week ago. Yesterday I noticed a slight dent in my right implant near my cleavage. I am wondering if this is common while the implants settle and if so will it go away? I know it is very early in my recovery stage so I want to know if it is typical or possibly a sign of a larger dent or something more serious to come? I am also noticing a vibrating sensation when I move my arms. Is that air? I am seeing my PS in a week, but would love opinions in the mean time Thanks!

Dent in breast

I see what you are talking about. It looks like your implants are under the muscle and the dent is a small band of muscle.  It will probably stretch out and go away over time.  Give it a few months.