I want to remove a mole on my lip. Since its on my lip would it be costly going to the doctor or would creams be best? (photo)

The mole on my lip in this picture is puffed up every now and then something underneath zit i dont know but its very uncomfortable. I never liked the mole but seems like over the years it has gotten bigger. I saw a mole remover cream would that be a safe way at home or should i have a doctor do it and how much would a mole like this cost to be removed? thank you for your time

Creams?

+1
In my opinion, a straightforward skilled excision and closure with pathologic examination of the mole to rule out anything "bad" would be your quickest, most predictable and best option. This can be done under local anesthesia.