Best Laser Hair Removal Treatment for Upper Lip? I'm Indian.

How many sessions will it take? what wil be the cost and how many days it wil take......

Upper Lip - Laser Hair Removal

+1

Thank you for your question. Our office treats a majority of ethnic skin patients, including Indian skin. A 1064 yag with Cryogen cooling would be best including the Candela or Cynosure lasers. Always be sure to be treated under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise laser surgery and in treating ethnic skin. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Best Laser Hair Removal Treatment

+1

Thank you for your question. A wide variety of medical lasers and light systems are used to remove unwanted hair, however most lasers are not effective for all skin types and hair colors. The Elos laser hair removal system is designed for permanent hair reduction by combining both optical and radiofrequency energy to deliver satisfying, longer lasting results with less discomfort than previous laser systems. All skin and all hair colors including gray and blonde hair are effectively treated. Faces, backs, arms, legs, faces, and bikini lines can be treated including those individuals with darkly pigmented skin. Treatments are administered every 4 weeks and generally 3 to 5 treatments are sufficient. The cost will be determined in a consultation with your doctor. Best of luck!