Serious problems with nostrils. What procedure would you recommend for my nose and nostrils? (photos)

I do not know what is the problem with my nose but is very ugly. Could you please diagnose the problems with my nose and nostrils.

+1
Part of the reason that your nostrils are flaring too much is that your tip is not projected enough. You would benefit from a full rhinoplasty. The nostrils specifically can be corrected through adding a columella strut to support your tip, narrowing the nostrils, releasing the muscles that pull your nostrils up, placement of a cartilage graft withing the thickness of your nostrils (alar rim grafts) and retracting the hanging columella (the column between the nostrils). You really need to consult someone who understands the complexity of your nose base flaws and can deliver the intended changes.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Serious problems with nostrils. What procedure would you recommend for my nose and nostrils?

+1
I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive ethnic rhinoplasty experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon (otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Problem with Nostrils

+1
Reducing the extreme flaring of your nostrils and lowering the retraction of the nostril rims will significantly improve the appearance of your nasal tip.

+1
  There are several items that can be improved.  Find a rhinoplasty expert in your area.