Thermage Nxt or Cpt?

I am 35 looking to achieve a more contoured and tightened look using non invasive procedures. My derm pushed me towards Thermage The confusion is whether I should choose the Cpt or Nxt as I have been told that the efficacy levels of both the devices are same except that Cpt provides vibrations to enhance comfort. But the both devices are equally effective. In terms of SAFETY PROFILE and EFFICACY, which device would you suggest ? Thank you!

Thermage for Skin Tightening

+1
Thermage CPT is the newest advance from Thermage.  The total tip from Thermage allows deeper heating and more collagen formation with better results.  Thermage is a fabulous skin rejuvenating laser and you will have great results.  Please be certain to find a board certified dermatologist with great experience in Thermage for the best results.

Thermage CPT

+1

Thermage CPT which stands for comfort pulse technology is the newest machine with the most advanced technology. Thermage CPT uses gentle vibrations interspersed with a cooling sensation to make your Thermage treatment more comfortable. About June of 2013 Solta the makers of Thermage also improved the technology on their tip making the Thermage CPT with treatment using the Total Tip technology being the most effective Thermage option. The Total Tip delivers double the maximum volume of bulk heat delivery for greater efficacy and has the same great safety profile. At my office I do multiple Thermages a week, our patients see results immediately off the table and continue to get improvement with Thermage CPT Total Tip treatments for up to 6 months after their treatment.

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Ultherapy for the neck and face

+1

I recommend using the non invasive modality known as Ultherapy to tighten the neck and face without surgery. The Ultherapy treatment uses microfocused ultrasound.

RaffyKaramanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Thermage CPT

+1

Thermage CPT using the Total Tip is a safe treatment and gives better results than the NXT and the tightening effect is seen more quickly. The CPT's vibration makes the treatment more comfortable. The safety profile is the same for the CPT or NXT.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist