Swelling Accumulating in Stomach, Color Turning from White to Black/red After Male Breast Reduction Good/Bad?

I under gone a gynecomastia surgery 2 days back and the swelling is accumulating in my stomach and blowing its size to larger one,the color of which turning from white to black and now red, doctor say it will go in one or two days ,so what should I do ,is this an indication of another problem waiting to attack?

Good

+2

Your surgeon is explaining normal bruising that can happen after any surgery. Bruising is simply blood you can see through the skin. This is old blood that is migrating lower due to gravity. It will go away as we'll as the swelling around it.  The changing color is the blood breaking down into different colored pigments. If the swelling and bruising don't improve see your surgeon. 

Bethesda Plastic Surgeon