Revision Rhinoplasty - How to Achieve Tip Rotation and Projection? (photo)

I had chin implant and primary rhinoplasty (Dr used only septal cartilage) 2weeks back. you can see my before and after pics, my nose is too upturned and tip is blunt, I am not sure if the tip projection is required but I see tip rotation and definition is def required. you can see from the front columella shows a lot and so do the nostrils(which are still unequal). Can the tip projection, definition and rotation be done through closed approach and how to achieve it in my case.

Increasing Projection of Tip in Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

You are too early to have revision rhinoplasty.  There are a few ways to increase the tip projection.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Revision Rhinoplasty - How to Achieve Tip Rotation and Projection

+1

Best to seek second opinions in person. But in INDIA could be difficult. You might have needed a fuller graft. But over the internet hard to advise. 

Revision Rhinoplasty - How to Achieve Tip Rotation and Projection?

+1

I am not sure what your Rhinoplasty Surgeon did during your Rhinoplasty but two weeks post Rhinoplasty is still in the fresh post op phase and too soon to be thinking about Revision Rhinoplasty.  If the nose stays this way at 6 months, a conchal cartilage ear graft could be used with a Closed Rhinoplasty to add definition, projection and shape to the nasal tip.  The nostril show can be reduced with a Columellar tuck technique however this will not make the nostril symmetric...in fact their shape will remain unchanged.  

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com/Rhinoplasty.html

Rhinoplasty 2 weeks post op with insufficient tip projection.

+1

Rhinoplasty 2 weeks post op with insufficient tip projection can be corrected after a minimum of 6 months to let the swelling subside. The tip will need to be projected more and not further rotated. I need to see your photos after 3-4 months to give a proper answer. You can see from my site I revised noses like your's for 35 years but you have to be patient.