Which Laser Treatment is Suitable for Raised, white Stitched Scar on Cheek? (photo)

Hello I had an accident when i was 6 years old due to which my right side cheek was cut and was stitched immediately.Now im 21 years old,as u can see from the picture it has formed into white raised scar.Will u pls suggest any laser treatment to remove my scar.I donot wish to go for surgical method yet improve my scar.PLS HELP!

Cheek scars can be improved with surgery

I would recommend scar excision and layered closure, with possible z plasty technique to hide the scar further.

Which Laser Treatment is Suitable for Raised, white Stitched Scar on Cheek?

I might consider a excisional scar revision via z plasties or w plasties. Best to seek in person evaluation with boarded PS in your area.