What can I do to remove dark spots and scars from my face?

Hi I am 34 year old girl. I have dark spots, lines , scars on face just above and around neck. I tried every home remedies and all product nothing is working on my face skin. I want to get rid of them as soon as possible as I am tired of them.It looks bad when I go to work or I feel bad when see others clear face . Please suggest me best treatment for it . I also want to remove dark spots, lines , scars which are around my lips and mouth, neck. Appreciate your help. Thanks

Melarase creams for dark scars

+1
Our office specializes in scar revision in Los Angeles. For dark scars, we recommend application of both Melarase AM and Melarase PM for the dark discoloration. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS