Can I remove black mole without surgery with home remedy like castor oil mix baking soda or APV does it really works?

Home mole removal

+1
1. Home removal does not work for moles; 2. It is entirely unsafe because you have no idea what it was; 3. It can create terrible scarring and even infection. So NO, do not do home mole removal. Seek a physician to help you properly and diagnosis what you have.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."