I'm 19 yr old male from India, mumbai. I have a deviated septum & crooked nose. How long do I need to wait for Septorhinoplasty?

i am 19 year old male from india, mumbai. i have a deviated septum and crooked nose which i wanted to correct by septorhinoplasty but my E.N.T doctor just said that i have to wait utntil the age of 22 else i have to get a revision rhinoplasty again in sometime because my nose can still grow till then. is it true or can i get it done in a few days?

+1
   The majority of males have completed growth by the age of 18.

Los Angeles, CA.......

Septo-rhinoplasty at age 19

+1
It is acceptable at age 19 to undergo a septoplasty and rhinoplasty procedure. The nose has quit growing in a young male by age 18. To repair a crooked nose, osteotomies the nasal bones are required to straighten it. A septoplasty was performed to straighten a deviated nasal septum to improve airflow. For many examples, please see the link below

Nose surgery timing

+1
The male facial structure, especially the nose and associated structures, are typically fully developed by around age 16 in males. It would be common to do your surgery at age 19.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD