I have a scar on my cheeks, lips, head, and under my chin. What treatment would you recommend? (photo)

I m Asmi m 21yrs old I had an accident on march 2013. During accident I got cut wit glasses of the car in cheeks near lips,left for head, n under chin. After my injuries heal I went to a skin doctor who recommend me to use an elovera n monovate gm cream wich I mix n used n it never darkened my scars it is same color as my face but little high like scars are there so wat will I do. Doctors stitched very very fast so now some injuried places in my face is little high n i wan to know what to do surgery or any cream.there are also stitch marks

I have a scar on my cheeks, lips, head, and under my chin. What treatment would you recommend?

+1
It is a little difficult to see from the picture.  I would suggest getting a second opinion from a plastic surgeon or dermatologist in your area with experience managing scars. I typically use a combination of laser treatments and hydroquinone based creams for older hyperpigmented scars or laser and a silicone based scar creams for fresh scars. Good luck

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon