I'm 21 yrs old, How to Correct my Nose? (photo)

Some doctors asked for perfect picture and that's why I'm reposting it.How much it cost for fat transfer? I'm 21 now staying in INDIA.

Methods for softening supra-alar creases

+1

While there are a few methods to address the areas you have circled on your nose, I would not recommend fat transfer as there are safer and more predictable methods. Surgical rhinoplasty would be a permanent and safe option, but you could also achieve some softening of this area with nonsurgical rhinoplasty using a hyaluronic acid facial filler.

Neuromodulators (Botox, Dysport, & Xeomin) Can Work Well For Nasal Flaring & Excessive Columella Show

+1

If the nares are flared or exaggerated as a result of hyperactivity of the musculature, this may be successfully treated with the instillation of microdroplets of a neuromodulator, such as Botox, Dysport or Xeomin, much the same way that columella show (excessive exposure of the lowermost portion of the midline column separating the nostrils) can be improved by injecting the lowermost portion of the outside of the nostrils.

Lacking a frontal view, it is difficult to say whether any volumizing agent could also be added immediately above the nares in a graded fashion to mask the apparent outward lateral projection of the nares suggested by the photos without making the nose appear too wide. 

Consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician with extensive experience in nonsurgical treatment of the nose is strongly advised. 

Nelson Lee Novick, MD